hy there

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hy, I'll be moving to Gosport this summer. Really looking forward to it. I would like to know where I could go in and around the Hampshire area for bushcrafting, any recommendations would be appreciated. I am really passionate about hiking, bushcrafting, making anything with my hands, I do leatherwork and knives, looking forward also to getting a grinder and maybe a forge, if you guys have any tips will love to hear it. Also fishing, and all outdoor sports. I am planing to train for 2018 for the solent swim from Portsmouth to the Isle of Wight also. As a job I am a full time selfdefense instructor, Krav Maga that is. I will probably not be able to do that in Gosport or around so I eill be looking for something else as my primary income. I also do archery, traditional asian recurve bow and dinamic shooting. I know the laws in the UK are stricter involving handguns so I might try shooting skeet, trap or IPSC IPDA style shotgun. That's about it. Thanks a lot!

There are some pictures in the link for anyone interested

http://imgur.com/a/9HlVB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE