Huuraa Henry!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
I just managed to post on the members forum so that every newest post was by me!

Sad bugger :)
Marko

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D

Me too, and I'm not supposed to. My car needs a bearing fixed :( so I'm wheel-less for a couple of days unitl the garage can get a part.

It's too, too hot here to want to do anything anyway.

Have a good weekend :)
Cheers,
Toddy

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
Hot in Blighty!?! :)

I`m considering between popping off to the bush for the weekend or visiting the annual outdoor fair in Riihimäki... :) Maybe I`ll do both! I almost stepped on a moose last week... :)

The weather forecast predicts fair weathers... :eek:

Marko

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
Pardon me!

Thanks Toddy for the encouragement...sorry about the wheels! Have a good weekend...get pasted? (You don`t need to drive...) :) Just a thought...since it`s hot...

Marko :)

Jun 6, 2006
Edinburgh
So it seems that the whoe of northern europe is bathed in sunshine ......... except for Edinburgh - God bless the Harr!

A wee trip away looks more and more attractive!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I have been building a huge gravel drive for a customer this week and my skin is now singing, I love this weather, with any luck I may lose an ounce or two, trouble is I have been drinking like a fish to stop dehydrating and I now feel all bloaty................Jon

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You're a lucky one too Jon. :bandit: I've got really dark hair and dark green eyes......and fair skin & freckles :rolleyes: all this sunshine is sooo not natural ;) HWMBLT has been climbing for days and now only needs a burnoose (what d'you call those Arab headresses?) to look the part :D I've just gone red and I was wearing both sunblock and a hat!
I'm sure that somewhere in the covenant with my maker it says something about Scots being rained on at least twice a day......I think it's broken :eek:

Cheers,
Toddy

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
I have been building a huge gravel drive for a customer this week and my skin is now singing, I love this weather, with any luck I may lose an ounce or two, trouble is I have been drinking like a fish to stop dehydrating and I now feel all bloaty................Jon

Good effort! Keep the breweries in business... :)

And Toddy....take up diving? :D

Marko

Jun 6, 2006
Edinburgh
Toddy said:
You're a lucky one too Jon. :bandit: I've got really dark hair and dark green eyes......and fair skin & freckles :rolleyes: all this sunshine is sooo not natural ;) HWMBLT has been climbing for days and now only needs a burnoose (what d'you call those Arab headresses?) to look the part :D I've just gone red and I was wearing both sunblock and a hat!
I'm sure that somewhere in the covenant with my maker it says something about Scots being rained on at least twice a day......I think it's broken :eek:

Cheers,
Toddy
Being Irish my natural colour is a kind of pale blue/purple - takes me 3 or 4 days just to turn white!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Toddy said:

Cheers,
Toddy
I am not that lucky, I am blonde ish with blue eyes, pale skin and loads of freckles, but I have been working outdoors for so many years that my skin has sort of got used to the sun, though as I said it is singing. My freckles have all joined up now and turned me brown................Jon

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Jon Pickett said:
I am not that lucky, I am blonde ish with blue eyes, pale skin and loads of freckles, but I have been working outdoors for so many years that my skin has sort of got used to the sun, though as I said it is singing. My freckles have all joined up now and turned me brown................Jon

I could put on my professional hat and wag my finger while lecturing about the long-term health implications of too much sun, but I'm sure you wear lots of sunblock... :red: :rant: And anyway, looking out the window it looks as if summer is over... :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE