Hunters 'Supermoon' Tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
For those interested there is a Hunters ''Supermoon'' in the sky tonight, I can see it right now as I write. And keep in mind 14th November for the biggest moon since 1948.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We've had the most wonderful rainbows today; huge, bright and brilliantly coloured, and multiples of them too.

I think I'm going to go for a dawdle and see the moon too :)

M

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
We've had the most wonderful rainbows today; huge, bright and brilliantly coloured, and multiples of them too.

I think I'm going to go for a dawdle and see the moon too :)

M

that's wonderful, it's been a good day for rainbows what with showers and sun, sounds like you have had a really brilliant display, nothing like nature to lift the heart :) I hope the sky is clear for you to enjoy the moon, it is shining big and bright here as I write, have a nice evening :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Clear skies here, and the distant tawny owl is the only sound here...
The moon is beautiful tonight , Ive howled but no response as of yet...
😀

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
No need to warn me about the moon... I sprouted hair all over the place and did the howling thing... it was really rather embarrassing that the neighbours had to witness it.

In all seriousness though... big moon... woo hoo. It's the least exciting of the celestial events... we've just seen Uranus floating about the sky and this week there is the whole Orionids meteor shower. Not to mention the up and coming new moon... you've got to love a new moon... best time to look up at all those stars.

In comparison, big moon is like seeing a truck on the M6.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
No need to warn me about the moon... I sprouted hair all over the place and did the howling thing... it was really rather embarrassing that the neighbours had to witness it.

In all seriousness though... big moon... woo hoo. It's the least exciting of the celestial events... we've just seen Uranus floating about the sky and this week there is the whole Orionids meteor shower. Not to mention the up and coming new moon... you've got to love a new moon... best time to look up at all those stars.

In comparison, big moon is like seeing a truck on the M6.

Apparently you don't fish?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I don't watch rom coms either... but I do cook a good curry.

No idea what rom coms are. But fishing's always better on a full moon. So is the coon hunting (and any other night hunting) and most trapping. New moons? Not so much.

Curry's Ok, but it'll never replace Cajun. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE