Hunter catapult

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I had a good look at the Hunter cats last year at the WG. Unfortunately had ran out of money by that time, so will definately grab one this year (hopefully, if Fish is there!).
Don't trust my handy skills enough to make my own ..... no good trying to aim with no eyes!
Nice clean looking cat though offroadmick.

Luke

gandelff99

Jan 29, 2011
southport
i have the hunter ambi dextrous model and really enjoy the workmanship gone into it,however the bands are held in place by a small piece of therand,when the band comes off and its a case of when not if getting the band to go back around the grooves is nearly impossible and frustrating to say the least, so my simple solution was to use waxed dental floss form the pound shop,its about 2mm wide and after a couple of turns hyolds that band intight..real tight and its easy and quick to replace.
just really getting into cattys though,going to buy a cheap barnett copy from ebay for plinking too

gandelff99

Jan 29, 2011
southport
cheers chris,thats helped me alot,simple when you think about it,the hunter pack i bought never came with spare theraband for the tying on to the catty,will order some but keep with the floss too to try it out,have some arrows on bid on ebay too so if i win will give that a go to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE