hultafors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
just wondering how good are these ive got two of them cost about £4 each yellow saftey handle will they do the job for everyday bushcraft or am i gonna need something better

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
They are a decent alternative to Mora's and a good way to experience a different type of blade edge for not much money. I have two and they cost lest than a Mora Companion for both.

Willowisp

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Reutlingen, Germany
I can also recommend the Hultafors. It's reeeeaaally cheap and even more robust than the typical Mora.
You can get one made of Japanese carbon steel, ideal as an easy bushcraft knife.

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
Their knives are good - their axes are better - better finished than Gransfors for sure

Do you think Red? I got the large hultafors splitting axe but the head alignment is quite poor, I don't thinks its very important in a splitting axe and its my fault for ordering on-line but still peeves me a little. Then again a touch with the stones and it sharpened nicely and held it well after some splitting and at a third the price of the GB large splitting axe I shouldn't complain it seems to split just fine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE