Hultafors chopping axe 850g

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kieran w

Nov 16, 2013
suffolk
so 1 year ago I got this axe it has been a good tool for the past year and hope it will be for many years to come.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hultafors...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item4616c146db

I have wrapped the handle to protect the handle and provides a comfortable grip when doing some carving work.
It came with a nice sharp edge.
It has a few chips in the blade as my axe skills were very poor when I got it.
If any of you have a hultafors axe I would love to see them.

Last edited:

leon-1

so 1 year ago I got this axe it has been a good tool for the past year and hope it will be for many years to come.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hultafors...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item4616c146db

handle wrap to protect the handle and provides a comfortable grip when doing some carving work.

it came with a nice sharp edge.

only a few chips in the blade as my axe skills were very poor when I got it.

if any of you have a hultafors axe I would love to see them.

Your piccies aren't working.

That's a really good price on these, I have a trade account and can tell you he's selling these as a loss leader, there are a couple of companies that are doing this.

As to the axes themselves they are very good. I have a couple that are mine / are for my use. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I have some.

kieran w

Nov 16, 2013
suffolk
I will try to get them working soon.
Your piccies aren't working.

That's a really good price on these, I have a trade account and can tell you he's selling these as a loss leader, there are a couple of companies that are doing this.

As to the axes themselves they are very good. I have a couple that are mine / are for my use. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I have some.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE