Huge Green Parachute canopy ***SOLD***

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Duncs

In case anyone else wants one......

I have a huge green British parachute canopy for sale, measures approx 22m around the circumference, one opening at the top, all lines removed. Excellent condition, no tears etc.

£40 incl P+P

Duncs

D

Duncs

There are 3 white mesh panels - I'll check for openings in the sides but I think that it is a cargo 'chute - hence the size!

D

Duncs

Further details:

There are no openings in the sides of the 'chute. Each panel measures approx 1m at the base of the chute and narrows to the apex, being about 15-20cm wide at the top opening. Each of those panels is made up of three pieces. On three of the panels, the lowest piece (about a metre in length from the base towards the apex of the chute) is made up of white mesh. All in all, excellent for those group shelters as described in 'Bushcraft'.

Offers will be considered!

Duncs

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Roughly how much does it weigh and how small does it pack down to?

D

Duncs

It weighs about 2.5 kg and packs down to about 30 -35 cm by 15cm (rolled), but I dare say it would go a litle smaller.

Hope that helps!

Duncs :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE