Hoyt Eclipse Recurve Bow & Everything Else for it!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hi All

Following my move from recurve archery onto the darkside and hopefully now into traditional also, I am reluctantly offering my complete Hoyt Eclipse recurve bow & everything else you would need to start shooting. It is all in very good condition and only about 6 months old and very much cared for, its basically the package I bought when I began doing archery plus I have added other things on and bought other smaller items as and when I have needed them (such as fletchings etc)
It is set for a 30" draw and I think 32lbs (capable of being set heavier)
so it is as follows;
Hoyt Eclipse riser in black
Samick Universal limbs
Fast Flight plus string with nocking point
Hoyt super pro arrow rest
12x Easton Platinum plus arrows
Cartel K sight
Cartel triple pressure button
Cartel armguard (upgraded
A&F leather platform tab
Gompy Bowstringer
Cartel lite deluxe quiver
SF carbon longrod
Negrini hard case
Hunter finger sling

I have also added a bow stand, a top weight with dampener, a couple of other vibration dampeners, cartel clicker, spare fletchings etc., upgraded wooden handle, a custom made string and a chest guard. In excess of £600 worth
The only thing I reckon you would need is a belt for the quiver!

There are a couple of arrows with fletchings come off which I will happily put back on as soon (as my clubs jigs and fletching glue gets returned!)

£375 (postage at cost which will be a courier I would think due to the weight) or could deliver/meet within a reasonable distance (I am in Bingley, W.Yorks)
050710484.jpg

050710485.jpg

050710486.jpg

050710487.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very nice mate, bad timing for me though.

Do they still practice up at St Ives ? I spent a lot of my childhood up in the estate having grown up over at Cullingworth.

I'm over in Leeds now but have kind of half looked for possible clubs to practice at.

Good luck with the sale

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hi Rich,

Yep, still going on up at St Ives, its where I am a member and its a cracking club with a permanant range.

If you fancy a "taster" let me know and I can arrange it.

Cheers!

Marc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE