Howzit!?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
Hello everyone,

I`ve been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join in... :)

Life in the outdoors has been somewhat of a lifetime passion for me, and in fact, for the past ten years or so - my primary source of livelyhood...I`ve worked as a professional safari guide in Africa, and also as a full-time professional wilderness/rafting/canoeing/kayaking guide in Finland...I am also a certified climbing instructor and divemaster.

Bushcraft has been my number one hobby throughout...and so far, I`ve found this site to be extremely informative and entertaining...hopefully I will also have someting to contribute...

Marko

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
:D Hello and welcome Marko,
This is the number one site for all your bushcrafting needs, and more. Dive on in :)
Sounds like you've had a really interesting career so far mate.

Mark

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Naruska said:
Hello everyone,

I`ve been reading this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join in... :)

Life in the outdoors has been somewhat of a lifetime passion for me, and in fact, for the past ten years or so - my primary source of livelyhood...I`ve worked as a professional safari guide in Africa, and also as a full-time professional wilderness/rafting/canoeing/kayaking guide in Finland...I am also a certified climbing instructor and divemaster.

Bushcraft has been my number one hobby throughout...and so far, I`ve found this site to be extremely informative and entertaining...hopefully I will also have someting to contribute...

Marko

Terve Marko!

Mitä kuulu? Toivotavasti sinulla on hyvä aika tällä!
LOL Thats about what I can write but I am much better at talking finish and my understanding of your wonderfull language is quite good. I love Finland and lived there for some years in the Oulu, Ranua, Salla, Kuusamo area.

Cool to see some finish people here! Have a good time mate!

yours
Abbe

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
Thanks for the warm welcome guys... :) Much needed at the moment...but a few more weeks and summer`s here!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to BcUK :)
My son has just had a Finnish visitor who came bearing gifts of salty liquorice and a kind of liquorice whisky....different.... but HWMBLT loves the sweeties :confused: The Finnish lad went home with 3 boxes of Tetley T bags :rolleyes: The last Finnish visitor took back Tunnocks Tea cakes :D Small world sometimes.

Cheers,
Toddy

Naruska

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 15, 2006
Finland
Hello, and welcome to BcUK
My son has just had a Finnish visitor who came bearing gifts of salty liquorice and a kind of liquorice whisky....different.... but HWMBLT loves the sweeties The Finnish lad went home with 3 boxes of Tetley T bags The last Finnish visitor took back Tunnocks Tea cakes Small world sometimes.

Cheers,
Toddy

Ahaa...! Salmiakki Koskenkorva (salt liquorice and vodka)

Deceptively easy to drink, but the next day.... :) Good thing you didn`t send him back with marmite (which would have been suitable revenge...) :)

Marko

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE