hOwDOi?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Go in to the pictures website. Mark the hole 'adress' line in top blue. Click 'copy' and then 'set in' (in the thread). That's the way I do it. If you mean pictures from the computer, I have the same problems as well...

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Gary said:
Can someone please tell me how I attach a picture to a reply on a thread. :banghead:
Currently, you have to upload the picture to the Internet - either to your own site or to a photo hosting site like www.photobucket.com or www.yoxio.com. Then, once you've done that, copy the address/URL of the image and click on the IMG icon above (yellow icon that looks like mountains). In to the box that appears, paste the address of the image.

Done.

Hope that helps!

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Or mark the adress line with the pictures adress. In the reply click 'Insert image' (the little mountain), right click and then 'set in'...
Just found out that you only link the other way. :sulk:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Cheers guys - as a techniquely challenged individual I appreciate your help.

Adi any moves afoot to make the adding of a picture easier?

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
What i do is go into my documents and select the picture i want to put up, then open it in photoshop and reduce to 25% of the original and save it to the desktop

then i go into internet explorer and open www.photobucket.com set up an account and when it is ready you will have a box which says add picture, click on the browse button and select the picture you have saved on the desktop, then click submit

(you can now deleate the save on the desktop if you wish)

then in photobucket you will see your picture with move, edit, deleate above it and Url, Tag, Img below

highlight everything in the Img box, select copy and then paste it into your message in BCUK

the result? one picture of gary:

gary.jpg

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Will try that one cheers Stu.

Also Stu while your here - did you get the email re location info for the BCUK/BB members coming down on the discounted tracking courses? Sent it yesterday if that helps to diabolik address.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
your already registered - its saying due to high demand its being upgraded ect - never mind I didnt want to put anything exciting just a picture of my camp last night.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Gary, you should use the blog to keep a rolling story of the stuff you do, the camp last night is a perfect example of what should go on there.

As for pictures we are going to have a fully functioning Gallery very soon, you'll be able to put pictures up there :super:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
That was my plan mate - wanted to add the picture too as it was a sweet little scene.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE