How/Where to buy a LongStrider Strop and Starkie Blue kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 19, 2015
UK
Hi guys.

I guess that this question may have been asked a few times before, but I couldn't find anything on it. (And I apologise for double-posting, as I posted this same question in the "Resources" forum almost a week ago, but received no replies).

Basically, seeing as LS's website is still offline, is there any way/anywhere that I can buy one of his strop and SB kits?

Tried looking around and even posted a quick message to him (not a PM, as I guess he turned that off in his privacy settings), but I really want some of his gear as it looks incredibly well made.

(And I'll be honest - It was the search for this kit that brought to this here fine forum).

Thanks
Craig

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Not sure about his stuff but there are guys on this forum that could make you a strop, as for the Starkie Blue, I'm guessing it's the same as the stuff on eBay, do a search for Smurf blue I think it was, have a look see.

Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Not sure about his stuff but there are guys on this forum that could make you a strop, as for the Starkie Blue, I'm guessing it's the same as the stuff on eBay, do a search for Smurf blue I think it was, have a look see.

Hope that helps

It's Smurf Poo mate :)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
It's Smurf Poo mate :)

That's the one, thanks. :)

Is it the same thing ?

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2015
UK
Thanks a lot guys.

Very helpful.

I'll try the British Blades forum for him.

As for here - Hope you don't mind us complete townies coming picking your brains. :eek:

Mar 19, 2015
UK
Thanks again for the pointer, guys.

I've order my large strop and poo set today and I'll be grabbing a travel-strop when he finishes his next batch.

Now to get watching YouTube vids on the best way to use them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE