how old are you all?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How old are you?

• too young to know how much trouble women are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • too young to keep the BNP out of power

• young enough to tell us your age but to old for the above

• too old to tell

• Total voters

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
As my grandmother would have said, "same age as my big toe but a little older than my teeth!" :eek:):

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
A lady never tells her age! (but suffice to say closer to Justin Time than Ed! :wink:)

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Eleventy one!

Or was that 38 - still as indiana jones says - its not the years its the milage :shock:

Oh and happy Star wars day to every one - May the 4th be with you - yes I am that sad!
:oops:

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I'm 21 again.

Thats 21 + 21 = 42! :-D

Dave

P.S. You can attach one end of a hootchie to a zimmer frame if you can'y find 2 trees!

Mar 2, 2004
oi larry ,,,never ever wise up m8! you dont want to become middle class now do you?[ middle class is an attitude not a wage bracket] im 37 and still a naughty boy :wink:

anyway it aint the age of the body that counts, its the attitude of the being controlling it :-D

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
the naughty boy said:
oi larry ,,,never ever wise up m8! you dont want to become middle class now do you?[ middle class is an attitude not a wage bracket] im 37 and still a naughty boy :wink:

Lol.... middle class, y'wha'?! The foolish days are being left behind is all mate.... no need to panic! Know what I mean? Nice pubs instead of stinking clubs....

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Stuart said:
I remember most of the songs from the 1970's but i wasnt around for starwars!

Too many Abba tribute bands around, if you ask me. It weren't like that in *my* day, I can tell you - we had to make do with the one, and they called themselves "Abba"...

:p

Approaching 34.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE