How good is Heinnie Haynes?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NikolaTesla

Forager
Jan 26, 2012
Uk
You want a cheaper knife than that £20 piece of crap!!! Really??

If you buy a tactical, stabby, faux fighting knife like that and expect it to actually perform as a bushcraft type knife then you really haven't a clue.

And to openly admit you made the wrong choice and fancy a refund so you can buy something else is almost fraudulent. Heinnie Haynes isn't a library or book exchange. You should learn your lesson right here, in public, embrace the suck and get yourself a decent working knife, not that mall ninja tinpot rubbish.

Sorry mate.

Anyway I know that I cannot get another knife if I feel like it, anyway they said it is not in a resalable condition, they are still sending me a new one out, I feel like a bad guy.

Sheldon

Jan 2, 2012
Aboyne, Scotland!
Cheap doesnt necessarily mean bad. I bought a Hultafors Craftsmans knife for £7 and its a brilliant knife. Also the mora clipper is aroun £13 and is a brilliant knife too.

Although i do agree on your last point there though..

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Sorry mate.

Anyway I know that I cannot get another knife if I feel like it, anyway they said it is not in a resalable condition, they are still sending me a new one out, I feel like a bad guy.

Don't sweat it fella, I came on a bit strong. Apologies.

Glad it's sorted for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE