How dare they!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh yeah, would a moderator please remove that extra poll option, if you aint interested don't bother!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:wink: No, but if you didnt care you didnt vote, so i think every member that doesn't vote, doesn't care!
:boot: :argue: :deal: :nana: Crikey, i didn't ever realise there were so many emoticons! :lol:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Martyn (cos it seem like he is the only other international football lover!),

Here would be my choice for the starting line-up in the big match, what would be your for England? Depending on Osters performance, Speed would probably be brought on. And here is the England link for you to pick your side.

:eek:):

*add* A very respectable team don't you think? 7 premiership players :wink:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh, i just checked my link and it didn't show what i chose :twak:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
An Englishman wrote in the Sunday Telegraph today "Gabbidon polishes his act" and "Rooney should not be too much of a problem for Gabby" and "Gabbidon will definatly deal with Rooney ok" and "He won't be fazed by it [Rooneys play), if anything he prefers the small skilful ones", "although page and melville are unable to play, a least the still have Gabbidon". Come on Gabbs.

;) :eek:):

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
MagiKelly said:
I have to agree with Lurch. Why anyone would want to watch 22 grown men kick a sheeps bladder round a patch of grass is beyond me.
Sheeps bladder? only in scotland and wales
In the mother country we use a pigs bladder :nana:
Commiserations Jake. your gonna loose

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Well Bushbobber, you may be right. But in games that would only make it 2-1 to Wales. :nana:

Anyways, we've got it tied, i just realised another member that is an extra bit of help to Wales. Simon Davies on the right, Giggs on the left. Honing the relationship between Davies and Bellamy, along with the speed of Giggs, the header of Hartson. And not forgetting the speed of Davies.

Beckham is a worry, he is a good playmaker, undenyably (sp?). And Rooney is definatly someone to watch, but Gabby should tidy him up no problem. The Fenerbache defense were nothing. (he sais). I think we need to stifle Beckhams attack as quickly as possible if we want a good chance.

I think that due to the fact that your missing Stevie Gerrard will be a major benefit for Wales, i think Sparky is capitalising on that. I think he is one of your best players. Without the likes of Beckham, Rooney, and Gerrard England are a wonderfully average team. But you have Beckham and Rooney.

And England is not the "mother country" btw. Your as much of a country as Scotland and Wales. Implying that has rather negetive connotations for the other counrties in the UK. I dont like the idea of superiority :wink:

Bob, i see you quaking. Wales will 'ave you.

:wink: :biggthump

*underbreath**theybetterdonow*

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:wink: i suppose you have a point, i know you didnt mean it in a bad way :biggthump

btw who has added that poll again? :twak:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I shoulda made it an open poll, but i didnt think of it, so come on...who voted what ;) :nana:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
WOW! That was a suprise, our defense was stronger than our attack! It's certainly time for Hughes to go, if you can't pull anything from the likes of Bellamy, Giggs, Hartson, and Davies going forward, you got problems.

Cracking goal there by Beckham, pity he let his sportsmanship down. And Although England didn't really deserve that first goal, they certainly deserved to win it 2-0.

My man of the match was Gabbidon, he is one first class defender. Even though he messed that scramble in the box, he still regained himself by clearing it off the line from Owen.

Well done England, i don't think Wales got much from that match. Now i have to hope that England beat every team they play now to leave 2nd place up for grabs.

:biggthump

(c&p ;) )

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
MWUAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAH

You are not worthy! :notworthy :madaxe: :nana: :bye: :hump: :dedhorse:

Yippe!!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Wales lost cos hughes is an absolute donkey. DAVIES IN DEFENSE??????? Earnie shoulda been brought on much before, but then, with out Davies' support what could he do?

We'll see in a years time wehn we have a real (pun) manager.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE