Hotel Recommendation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Leeds and another somewhere North of Leeds (with a good restaurant) for the night afterwards, please.
taking the missus away for a couple of nights (going to an emigration conference in Leeds).
any recommendations gratefully received.

cheers

Gary

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Leeds and another somewhere North of Leeds (with a good restaurant) for the night afterwards, please.
taking the missus away for a couple of nights (going to an emigration conference in Leeds).
any recommendations gratefully received.

cheers

Gary

Do you want your first hotel in the centre of town, and how far north do you want your second. Give me a rough idea and I`ll give you a few to look at.

Rich

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Do you want your first hotel in the centre of town, and how far north do you want your second. Give me a rough idea and I`ll give you a few to look at.

Rich

1st one near to armouries hall and the second one doesn't matter , so long as its on the way north and is in a nice location, with good grub.

thanks for your help sir.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
went to the leeds hilton the other weekend, if you book online it was £124 including Double room for two, dinner on the first night, and breakfast on the following TWO mornings, and believe me the breakfast is a large buffet all you can eat!

the hotel is next to the train station and only a short walk to the city centre, leeds is a nice city for the weekend, good shops and plenty of places to eat.

no personal interest in the hilton group, just a satisfied customer.

Adam

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
York wise I would recommend the Royal York Hotel - just make sure you are in the main building when you book, otherwise you have a long hike in to your room past all the function suites.

View from the dining room is of the Minster and fantastic at night when it is all lit up. SWMBO loves it and we keep going back for those special weekends without the kids.

It is located just off the Railway Station so is very convenient too.

Simon

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
try www.laterooms.com thats where I normally book and you get some cracking deals, often get really nice places very cheap if you don't mind booking the week before you go, there is always plenty of choice.
Next weekend you could have an exucutive room here for £90-100 for two B&B (normally £195)
Park Plaza Leeds

This design led, 4-star deluxe hotel is ideally situated on City Square, opposite Leeds railway station. The hotel offers 186 spacious superior and executive rooms, plus stunning penthouse suites, located on the 20th floor, boasting unrivalled views of the city center. Chino Latino Far East fusion restaurant and Latin cocktail bar is situated on the 1st floor offering an innovative fusion of Far Eastern cuisine.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p3821/hotel-reservations/73737_park-plaza-leeds-leeds.aspx

Or a posh apartment

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p3821/h...-york-apartments-leeds-city-centre-leeds.aspx

plenty of cheaper options too, just type in what you want and up come the options.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE