Horse Chestnuts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
And you can use them to organise a Conkers Tournament during lunch time at work.
That's what we did yesterday.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not done it myself, but read a tutorial on it on our private forum.

I suspect google would turn something up - pretty much involves grating the kernels and pressing

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
And you can use them to organise a Conkers Tournament during lunch time at work.
That's what we did yesterday.

When I was working in Sweden last year there were lots of Horse Chestnut trees on site, so I tried to organize a UK v The Rest of the World Conkers Tournament ( there were Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Belgians, French, Germans, Czechs, Croations, Bosnians, Spaniards, US Citizens and Canadians working there ). In the end, it turned out to be an Anglo Irish - English - Welsh - Scottish tournament, as the rest of the world couldn't see the point of it.

Their loss.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
There is starch in them but I'd guess that the amount of farting around to render it safe isn't worth the hassle.

Tracyann

Oct 6, 2010
Scotland
take them and basically squeeze the life out of it and use the juice just a few drops in water for varicose veins or use the juice in with shampoo for shinier hair

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE