Homemade Underquilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Fresh back from its first use I'm going to offer my homemade underblanket for swap as I am going to make another one with a few mods.

It works well and tucks around you nicely and kept me warm to freezing (and then I fell asleep so not sure how low the temp got) but it seemed to work really well.

Has shock cord on the points which clips onto your hammock bina's and then one line either side that ties to your bina's to keep the sides up.

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Rich,

post a picture of it in place from yesterday,...

if anyone sees it in use it'll fly out mate,...

i was very impressed at how well hugged the hammock and the suspension system you made,....

Stu,....

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Good idea. Hopefully people can see it from this one

P1000029.JPG

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Sorry, for those who dont want to hunt out the other thread its made from a Tesco sleeping bag with a polyester lining and shell and 200g/m² polyester insulation

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
I cant believe this is still here!

I wish i had something to swap!! i have some fly fishing stuff, or fly tying materials if that interests you?

Tom

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Rich,...

take summat out of the gift it on thread and put it up there mate,...

more exposure

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
sorry mate, Ive already got a DPM 3x3 tarp which Im gonna change for a DD soon

open to allsorts of offers though so feel free to list if you are interested :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE