Homemade Neck Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
After spending several days trying to buy a pre owned neck sheath and not wanting to spend £45 on one, I thought I would have a go at making one.

And heres the end result.

And taking into consideration the size of the hide that I bought, there are several other bits on the bench...watch this space. :)

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Yes, I was a sheath virgin until this, but I must say that it was quite enjoyable to make, I must be careful as I may get bitten by the bug.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
bushwacker bob said:
That SAK looks kind of special too :cool:

Believe it or not the scales are a result of dropping the knife and breaking one of them, then while nosing around B&Q I found an 8' length of pine molding just the right width and thickness(£1.20), and thought why not give it a go, an hour later it was stained and awaiting the french polish, a bit akward getting the groves for the tweesers and pick, but worth the effort.

I hate it when I get bored, the wife starts moaning at the differant projects that start popping up. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE