Homemade canvas tool roll and bags!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Cheers Tom! When we started I thought I'd make a pigs ear of it but it came out great! Only cost £6 to make, looking forward to seeing yours mate! :)

just finished this one in heavy cotton canvas while Watching Troll Hunter ( awkward as its subtitled, which may explain my iffy stitching. ). The big mistake was not getting herself to machine sew it as its taken about 4 hours by hand!

ATB

Tom

image_zpsdd4cab6f.jpg


image_zps5c784878.jpg
 
Yeah, if herself hadn't sloped off to bed at a reasonable hour I would have grovelled to her to get the sewing machine out, I just used running stitch on the hem of the flap and saddle stitch on the rest. By some fluke I'd picked up a reel of heavy linen thread the exact colour of the canvas years ago, I'd thought I'd never use it, not being my habitual olive drab.

atb

Tom
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE