Hill People Gear recon belt small modded

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

careca

Apr 9, 2010
london
A hill people gear recon belt. Modded into a small (30.5" end-to-end, for reference the medium un-modded one I have is 33.5" end-to-end). Mod were done by Dunamis gear USA. All the tabs are solidly stitched. The rear tabs even though stitched on the edge binding (only place it could be done) is stitched through the edge binding + 2 layers of the belt fabric.

Belt is UNUSED. AS NEW.

WANTED: 55.00 GBP + 4.00 postage 1st recorded

Mods:

-extra PALS column added to rear side
-multiple tab loops on back/sides for belt suspenders setup using HPG harness or crye precision suspenders (Y style)
-angled tab added over laser cut one (on side) for extra strength attach point for HPG delta strap, instead of the laser cut one (which is underneath)

The main reason for modding a medium into a small was because on the HPG small (27") you have very few PALS columns (I think you get 4 columns on the sides). With this mod you have 6 on each side. Plus you get to use it like the Prarie belt with suspender attach points.

Mods done with V192 bonded nylon thread, foliage US mil spec nylon webbing, genuine 500d foliage cordura (front tips of belt that had to be replaced to perform the mod)

358b7yb.jpg

w7kcuc.jpg

29ehaau.jpg

5xr1ci.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
A hill people gear recon belt. Modded into a small (30.5" end-to-end, for reference the medium un-modded one I have also is 33.5" end-to-end).

Belt is UNUSED. AS NEW.

WANTED: 55.00 GBP + 4.00 postage 1st recorded

Mods:

-extra PALS column added to rear side
-multiple tab loops on back/sides for belt suspenders setup using HPG harness or crye precision suspenders (Y style)
-angled tab added over laser cut one (on side) for extra strength attach point for HPG delta strap, instead of the laser cut one (which is underneath)

The main reason for modding a medium into a small was because on the HPG small (27") you have very few PALS columns (I think you get 4 columns on the sides). With this mod you have 6 on each side. Plus you get to use it like the Prarie belt with suspender attach points.

Mods done with V192 bonded nylon thread, foliage US mil spec nylon webbing, genuine 500d foliage cordura (front tips of belt that had to be replaced to perform the mod)

358b7yb.jpg

w7kcuc.jpg

29ehaau.jpg

5xr1ci.jpg
When you say 30.5 end to end, is that the padded area or buckle to buckle when fully extended.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

careca

Apr 9, 2010
london
I dont think its that much lighter than the prairie belt. I wouldnt gauge the suitability in the maximum length that way. you want a few inches in between the ends when cinched down. So I reckon this would be good for someone with 32" waist or slightly above. Im 36 and the medium belt is a better fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE