highlander 55l rucksack ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mantic

Nomad
May 9, 2006
UK
Cheers David s. I'll complete the review next week (if time allows) as I'll be hiking / bushing then.

One other thing to add is that the ice axe loop (as described) would suit a wood axe or ski poles. I have the latter attached at the moment but would guess that the former would look a little more.....rugged. :rolleyes:

There's also a single daisy chain strap on the back of the pack - handy for extra stuff (I tend to loop guys / cord on mine).

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Too bad they don't send the rucksack to belgium, a friend of mine is looking for a good cheap rucksack like this one.

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Mantic said:
Is anyone able to take a measurement of the Highlander 55l for me? I need to know the distance from the top of the belt to the highest point of the shoulder harness (ie the greatest possible distance between the top of the belt and the highest point of the shoulder).

The reason for this is most of my packs only allow me to place the belt around my stomach, whereas I prefer the belt to go solidly around my hips. The distance between the highest point I would would need for the belt and the top of my shoulder, is about 18 inches.

Worry not my friend!!

I have the Forces 88 with the ABS back, I have no problems with the back length (if anything the largest setting seems a little too long).
Why should you listen to me (I hear you say), well . . . .

I'm 6 Foot 8 inches and I aint skinny!

If it fits me . . It'll fit anyone! :)

I love this pack.

Hope this helps.

Kev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE