Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

sugs04

Hi all,
I've been loitering around these forums for the last few months and though I should post a "Hello".

I've been interested in armchair Bushcraft for a couple of years now and earlier this year my wife surprised me with a castaway bushcraft weekend with Dryad Bushcraft on the beautiful Gower near Swansea. It was a great weekend with Andy and really got me interested to get out there and do it more.

Since then I've done odds and sods including a few days out in the woods and making my own knife - from an SWC kit which I would thoroughly recommend to anyone thinking about making their first. The tutorials on here and British Blades have been excellent for that little project. I'd like to put some pics up but I'm not sure how or if I'm allowed? I'm deciding whether to make the sheath next or buy one.

I'm based near Telford in Shropshire which seems to have limited woods access but I'm hoping to find some more enthusiasts and make it to a meet in the future.

So Hello!

Sugs

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome Sugs. Come and get smoky and warm by the fire.

Yes you can post into Gallery and then reference it in the text to make it appear in the thread. There is an upper size limit however.

Not a lot of access to woods here in London either, but there are a few spots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE