Hi..!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

BDD

Feb 16, 2022
5
1
42
Argentina
Hi, my name is Boris...
I'm from Argentina. I work as a Park Ranger, right now in the PN Los Alerces (Patagonia)
I'm interested in learning everything I can (knowledge and skills) to make my everyday life safe and easy in the outdoors...

Thanks for letting me be part of the journey...

Nice to meet you all

BD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Erbswurst
Hello and Welcome to the forum. Hope you find some stuff to interest you here. I am sure we would all be interested in anything you are able to share about what you do and the area where you are.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE