Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants
Hi to everyone on BCUK. I have been visiting occasionally for a few years. I am not into Bushcraft but often think of dabbling a little and I make knives which sort of pushes me in that direction.

I spend a lot of time on British Blades so I suspect I will find a few people here I know already.

Google brought me here tonight as I was looking for local places to camp. I only find you had a meet in my home village just last week! I would have popped up to White Rose Wood to say hello if I had known.

I would like to drop in and say hello next time.

Mike

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi Mike, what took you so long and welcome to the other side.

A PITS bushcraft knife would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex
Hiya Mike.

Just noticed you'd signed up here.................funny thing, I've got the knife I had off you last month sitting in front of me now pondering on sheath ideas for it.

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants
Hiya Mike.

Just noticed you'd signed up here.................funny thing, I've got the knife I had off you last month sitting in front of me now pondering on sheath ideas for it.

Are you going belt or neck?

Theres a few familiar user names already. Spotted Mr Bowler earlier too.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Mike,

Good to see you over here, and still enjoying using that fixed blade knife I picked up from you at Bardsters, it's a beaut :)

Cheers, Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE