Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hiya bud welcome to BCUK.

UK terrain mmmmmmmmmmmm................Wet and cold lol apart from when its warm and sunny :lmao:

UK terrain is a hard one, It's so varried from one end of the country to the other.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I would say that we're normally wet, windy and cold but currently the south of England is in a drought with below average rainfall for the last 14 months, some hosepipe bans already in place. Not exactly sunny but it seems as if the norm is fairly dry at the moment :p

Ignoring the built up areas the vegetaion is quite green although very few areas that you would consider as wilderness. If you've ever been to south Tasmania, the countryside is similar.

Rocky areas in Wales, North West England and Scotland. Best bet is too look up some images, quite a few in the BCUK galleries which may help.

Matt

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hello and welcome. Parts of Britain are not un-like the Snowy mountain area, very lush and green. Did you know there is an Ipswich in Australia. It amused me as thats where I live

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
it's not as flat...not as hot...not as lush along the coastline...lusher inland...the climate is much more variable (much like NZ)...has Ray Mears and not the king of tucka...both have land rovers.. for rivers i guess...others have already mentioned the rain...it's not so bad...

oh and welcome :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE