hi to one and all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xander

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2011
bedford england
hi

my name is xander and thought id say hi and congratulate you all on a really cool site/community.

i was recently dragged out for an over night camp with a work m8 of mine (man_of_tanith) this was my first camp since i was around 16 (im now 32) i had forgotten haw much fun it was.
003.jpg

as a kid i would spend a lot of time in the woods near me but as soon as i found beer and girls it stopped lol
man_of_tanith recommended that i sign up here so i have
004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

campingwithalex009.jpg

im the one with little to no hair lol

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
On the plus side I only just learnt this weekend what a jack-by-the-hedge looks like :) (cheers Scrogger:)) Not sure why but I've never paid much attention to it, is it tasty then ?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to bushcraft uk, it's good to have you and i'm sure that you'll fit in very well, any questions just ask away, there's always someone that knows where to point.

xander

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2011
bedford england
thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
and the steak was great :) i got it from my local butcher :) so much better than tesco lol he told me it was from a cow called myrtle lol im not sure i believe him but it tasted good lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE