Hi there from the middle of England

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 7, 2020
Leicestershire
Well, it seems that after a year way from forums,m most of the old knife and tool ones I belonged to have gone :(

So glad I found this one!!

I love woodwork, the countryside and landscape photography - and for some reason, knives as tools.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Well, it seems that after a year way from forums,m most of the old knife and tool ones I belonged to have gone :(

So glad I found this one!!

I love woodwork, the countryside and landscape photography - and for some reason, knives as tools.

Welcome! You may be English but you are still very welcome! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ImolaS3

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Welcome along.
I think you'll be lucky to find anyone on here with even the remotest interest, or opinions about tools. Certainly not knives.

It's completely brilliant.

Reactions: ImolaS3
Sep 7, 2020
Leicestershire
Welcome along.
I think you'll be lucky to find anyone on here with even the remotest interest, or opinions about tools. Certainly not knives.

It's completely brilliant.

I am looking to sell some Spyderco knives at some point as I seem to sort of own more than my wife thinks I should :) I mean, is it really possible to own too many?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am looking to sell some Spyderco knives at some point as I seem to sort of own more than my wife thinks I should :) I mean, is it really possible to own too many?

Absolutely! When they start causing marital discord; when you run out of places to hide...I mean "store" them; or when the shelves you store them on collapse under the combined weight! :lmao:
Another condition might be when you find you actually own more than one of the same thing, because you forgot you had bought one already.
:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE