Hi there from the middle of England

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

ImolaS3

Sep 7, 2020
Leicestershire
Well, it seems that after a year way from forums,m most of the old knife and tool ones I belonged to have gone :(

So glad I found this one!!

I love woodwork, the countryside and landscape photography - and for some reason, knives as tools.

cipherdias

Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Well, it seems that after a year way from forums,m most of the old knife and tool ones I belonged to have gone :(

So glad I found this one!!

I love woodwork, the countryside and landscape photography - and for some reason, knives as tools.
Welcome! You may be English but you are still very welcome! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ImolaS3

Brizzlebush

Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Welcome along.
I think you'll be lucky to find anyone on here with even the remotest interest, or opinions about tools. Certainly not knives.

It's completely brilliant.

Reactions: ImolaS3

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Melbourne, Derbyshire
Welcome to the Forum. You can get some cracking landscape shots from Beacon hill near Coalville. I'm just in Derbyshire but the Leicestershire country parks are excellent.

ImolaS3

Sep 7, 2020
Leicestershire
Welcome along.
I think you'll be lucky to find anyone on here with even the remotest interest, or opinions about tools. Certainly not knives.

It's completely brilliant.

I am looking to sell some Spyderco knives at some point as I seem to sort of own more than my wife thinks I should :) I mean, is it really possible to own too many?

C_Claycomb

Mod
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am looking to sell some Spyderco knives at some point as I seem to sort of own more than my wife thinks I should :) I mean, is it really possible to own too many?
Absolutely! When they start causing marital discord; when you run out of places to hide...I mean "store" them; or when the shelves you store them on collapse under the combined weight! :lmao:
Another condition might be when you find you actually own more than one of the same thing, because you forgot you had bought one already.
:D