Hi there bushcraft folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 6, 2013
Staffordshire
Hi all,
My name is Emily I'm 26 and I have recently developed an interest in bushcraft.
I have always been involved in outdoor activities but now I would like to develop my skills properly. I am Hoping to make some new friends with An interest in bushcraft so that I don't feel quite as crazy,my friends, though they are great, think I'm mad to have such interests.

I am going to the bushcraft fair in Derbyshire and I hope this will give me the opportunity to meet similar minded people. Anyway I hope that will suffice as an intro.... Hope you are all well and I hope to get to know you all a little better soon;)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Welcome :)
We all have that reaction from our none outdoors mates, they get over it.

The show looks great dont know how i missed that coming.

hawkmaster

Jul 16, 2010
bexhill on sea. east sussex
Hi Emily

welcome to the mad world of bushcraft, they are all a great bunch on here any info you want just ask, someone always has the answer or can point you in the right direction.
If you look on the forum page you will find bushcraft groups, there may be one in your area so you can go on camp weekend and learn all things bushy and meet like minded people.

It wont take long for you to walk around the super market and look at things and think how you can adapt it for use in the field, any way have fun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE