Hi-tech Magnum Elite Boots Size 8

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
I have a pair of nearly new Hi-tech Magnum Elite boots, UK size 8 for swap.

I bought size 8 because my feet seem to be between size 8 and size 9. I have only worn them a handful of times and they are in very good order, they are a bit too snug!

They cost £80 new but I am looking for swaps up to about £50 in value. I am open to any interesting offers.

They are excellent boots which are part leather and part fabric. They are a high leg pattern with a Sympatex breathable waterproof lining.

I used a pair every day for work and they lasted for a couple of years. I shall be buying a new pair in size 9 in the Autumn.

They are cracking boots and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

http://www.militarykit.com/products/footwear_magnum/magnum_elite_II_8_wp_leather_nylon_boot.html

(No connection with the above)

Regards

Stewey.

A

Alex.W

They are very good boots. I've had mine for a year and they've stood up to a lot of abuse. (I even climbed a short snow gully in them) very waterproof and comfy aswell.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Yup another fan here - excellent boots. I have worn mine constantly for the past two years and they have been superb in both rain and shine :)

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Photos of the boots:

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Regards

Stewey.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE