Hi peeps from Lancashire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 5, 2013
lancashire
Howdy all,

Just getting back into tarp sheltering in the woods after 25 years now that i have 3 kids to keep entertained lol. I first started doing bushcrafty stuff when i recieved the sas survival handbook (as many other proberly did). It had me hooked for a long time. I later went on to other outdoor pursuits for rec and work such as hiking, climbing and mountaineering.

Over the last few years the woods have been calling me back :) and now i intend to share my love of the outdoors and woodlands with my family.

Been out twice in the last month overnight in the woods once solo and once with oldest boy who is 9, only basic stuff like sleeping in bivi with tarp lean too set up and a campfire. This was one of the best experiances of my life sharing such a great time with him and watching him settle in to campcraft very easy, he loved it (but not the midges, i forgot to take repellent or headnets)

Hoping to get out with the other lad over the next few week to see if he likes it.
I have learned alot from this site from the experances from the members whom i would like to thank.

thanks and come on that nice weather we want to get in with the sweet smell of pine and damp ground :)

kind regards to all
vinny (harmfulvermin).

ps.. i just read the whole thread about being scared in the dark (i did get the hebi jebis a bit i must admit) hope i dont remember any of it for my next outing:lmao:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE