Hi guys, from preston, lancs.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2012
preston
Hi guys, My name is Andy. I'am from preston, lancs. I am interested in bushcraft but dont have the money for a course. I am currently searching for a place near by because i dont drive, where i can practice bushcraft skills, in my spare time. I have been reading books and pages from the internet. Aswell as watching videos from various websites. As we all know doing is better than watching. I am slowly building up my kit so i can one day do an over night camp. If eny body knows of some where i couldgo send me a message. Thanks. Andy.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
hi mate , there is loads of places in preston, wheelton, brinscall ,tocholes, garstang etc.. plenty of woodlands around preston and your near rivington and heapey, great outdoors. were in preston are you from ?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hello and welcome! You don't need to spend a lot of money to camp somewhere overnight, after all our ancestors did it before money was invented. :)

Browse around in the meets section for semi-organized meetings close to you, it's fairly active all year round.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE