hi from the soggy north west

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
Hey Ian,

Welcome to BCUK, from a sunny warrington ;) Do you get out often? not much places around here. more of a north wales trip for the usual outings myself

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
How odd, I check the forum several times a day but this is the first time I've seen your post :confused: Sorry!
Hi and welcome! :)

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
Hey Ian,

Welcome to BCUK, from a sunny warrington ;) Do you get out often? not much places around here. more of a north wales trip for the usual outings myself

I try to get out as much as possible. I've bought myself a little field near high Leigh it's not much but a couple of mates meet up the first weekend every month spend the night cooking over a fire drinking coffee and talking sh1t. Ya know how ya do!

When I get to know people on here I don't see any reason why can't meet up for the odd weekend under a tarp with a Dutch over on the tripod
Ian

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
I try to get out as much as possible. I've bought myself a little field near high Leigh it's not much but a couple of mates meet up the first weekend every month spend the night cooking over a fire drinking coffee and talking sh1t. Ya know how ya do!

When I get to know people on here I don't see any reason why can't meet up for the odd weekend under a tarp with a Dutch over on the tripod
Ian

Cracking idea !!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Was it something I said for such a warm welcome
oops, I think that was our fault :( ..... We implemented a policy of making new members posts invisible to all (execpt staff) and need aproval from a moderator before your posts go live in the forum. This was because we had alot of spammers joining and just plastering the forum with advertisments.... it seems we missed you for a few days. Really sorry about that.

Anyway, welcome to BCUK :) I hope you like the place!

Ed

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
I'll let you of this time ;-) totally understand the locals have made me more than welcome
Ian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE