Hi from the Isle of Man

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sabre iom

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
Isle of Man
Found the site searching for bushcraft information and havent stopped reading since!
I've lived in the isle of man all my life and i'm a true manxie, been camping since i was young and recently got more involved with the bushcraft style of outdoor living.
I managed to get on the woodlore fundamental course with lawrence and ross this autumn and it has got me hooked on the skills and crafts i just scratched the surface of during my time with them.
I hope to learn more this coming year and find the forum an ace place for ideas and tutorials.

Thanks all

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
hi sabre i just made my first post also i was not 5 mins ago discussing with the wife about comming back to the isle of man this year camping.
we did it 15 years ago and aint been back since and allways wanted to camped at the point of eire light house, shot rabbits and fished last time (yep im the idiot that took his ferret from wales to the isle of man on a camping holliday)
people there are the freindlyest ive ever encountered

be back this year wth 2 sproggs on ther first self sufficient foray (well allmost lol)
keep posting m8 maybe ill see you in the summer welcome and cheers
lyn

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE