hi from north wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
hello to you all i found this site way back in april o4 and have been checking in from time 2 time,have been hiding in the shadows abit and thought its about time i postd.have been into the great outdoors from childhood,i grow up in southwest london(streatham)moved to southeast london(penge)in my teens,not much in the way of mountains forests or lakes there am sorry to say .had wonderlust and ichy feet for travel,backpackd around southeast asia and europe in my twentys.have always loved camping saw mr mears tv progs and was hookd.have had a chaotic last few years 4 house moves(london east sussex north wales)3 job changes(welder fitter estate gardner tree surgeon) and my first child was born.not much time to practice bush skills recently.my job helps keep me out and about lots of wild places in wales!i do loads of foresty and conservation work and take my woodlore knife and gb sfa with me most of time.iam still to master many of the skills most of you forestfolk make look easy.practice makes perfect as they say.i hope 2 add this site now ive jumpd in .

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome Law.

I'm still in S.E. London. The best we can do here isn't much is it. Still, I do enjoy Sydenham Hill Woods as a micro wild environment, and we must have far more foxes than the country side.

The practice is the fun bit on acquiring skills, and there are many levels to it, from achieving it the first time supervised, through being able to do it in various different ways and environments yourself or even successfully aiding others. That all adds up to a lot of fun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE