Hi from Japan!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roybmx

Jan 25, 2010
Japan
Hi,
My name is Lee. I moved to Japan from England in 2009 only to find out that no one knows what bushcraft is! I have been lurking in the background for about 2 years now but finally decided to pluck up the courage to say hello and happy new year!

Lee

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Lee :)

I seem to remember there's a couple other forum members in Japan so maybe you won't be on your own for too long :D

RichardIT

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Moon
Hiya Lee. Where in Japan are you based? I was in Kyoto last year; wonderful city and people! Hoping to go back in April.

roybmx

Jan 25, 2010
Japan
Thanks for all the welcome messages, makes my new years eve better!

Hiya Lee. Where in Japan are you based? I was in Kyoto last year; wonderful city and people! Hoping to go back in April.

I live in a place called Takarazuka. It's in between Kobe and Osaka so It's about 1 hour and a half from Kyoto so not too far. Let me know when you are here.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Welcome Lee. When my daughter was at school(10yrs ago)we had a couple of Japanese exchange students stop with us, lovely polite kids.

Rob

roybmx

Jan 25, 2010
Japan
I have never been to Hokkaido but would love to go in the winter. My wife worked there once and got sick of the snow so she is not keen on going back there. We have a temple near us and it's a nightmare around this time of year! the street near me turns to a one way system, and it takes me forever to get to anywhere
I now try to avoid it around new year. The onsens are nice though once you get past the shyness of being in a bath naked with a load of other men! Lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE