Hi from Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy Westbury

Jan 31, 2018
Glasgow
Hi guy, I would like to introduce my self my name Billy and next week I turn 50, so I thought it was about time I stopped dreaming about bushcrafting and actually do something about it, so here I am making a start!

I have bought some basic gear and hope to get out for an overnighter soon (the wife has gave me permission lol).

Please be gently with me as I have no real experience and may ask some stupid questions.

Thanks
Billy

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
There are no silly questions you can only be silly by not asking, I have at times asked a question and know the answer, because I want to confirm my thinking was sound, anyhowz! hi!

clydeman

Aug 9, 2017
Glasgow
Hello and welcome from another 50 plus Glasgow man...who likes escaping from wife and listen to silence in the woods

Mar 1, 2018
Scotland
Hi Billy,

I am also from the Glasgow area, if you're local enough, maybe we can head out! I need to catch up with other like minded people !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE