Hi from Essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 2, 2013
Basildon, Essex
Hi y'all,
As the title suggests I live in Essex but I'm originally from Lancashire! Travelled around since I was 16 when I joined the Royal Engineers and haven't really settled anywhere permanently until recently in Basildon (famous for its controversial hospital).
Of all the places I've lived, New Zealand is by far my favourite and yes, I would go back at the drop of a hat! Just need to convince the OH. The kids would love it!
What do I do? I'm a substance misuse worker. I educate people how to misuse substances safely...! Money for old rope, eh?
I also love archery, fishing, walking... anything outdoors and I also make all kinds of useful stuff using paracord and decorative knotwork. I'll add some images in the DIY thread so you can have a look. Hope to hear from some of you and if you hadn't already noticed I do tend to flannel on a bit... That is all!

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE