Hi from Coventry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 18, 2013
Coventry
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I & my husband are in the process of buying a small area of woodland (about 4 acres), which we want to manage for wildlife, relaxation & firewood supply. It is a semi-natural woodland which appears to have had very little human presence and plenty of signs of wildlife. We are gearing up to being ready to spend time living in the woods once they are ours, so we are researching useful kit to get as we are not kitted out for bushcraft style camping as yet. Any advice would be most appreciated. Cheers, Anne

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi Anne and welcome to the forum. Plenty of info on here. You may find it useful to look on the social section of the forum. Most meets are followed by a pictures thread which show lots of setups for individuals, communal areas as well as lots of other gear. May help give some ideas on the types of stuff we use and what we do with it.

Very jealous of you purchase. I hope you both enjoy it. Im in Coventry so if you ever want advice just holler

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You should come to a local meet, the folks are freindly and they're a lovely place to see all the different kinds of set ups.... everyone will tell you that theirs is best though ;) Hope to meet you both one day :)

Bushmanron

Mar 26, 2013
Coventry
Hi guys so glad to hear you aretryong to live the dream I am from coventry too. If you need any help I would be happy to pitch in labpur and advice. Welcome to the world of bushcraft.and good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE