Hi from Bulgaria!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Бихте ли повторили това? Не разбирам

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Казах, че не говорят български език от двамата.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Не разбирам Български добре either.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Beszél magyarul ?

Beszélek egy kicsit Magyar, de nem a Bolgár.

If Bulgarian isn't Mitch's mother tounge I do not envy him trying to get by with the cyrillic alphabet, at least Hungarian has the same letters with a few more added on top, but the grammar! It'll twist your mind around.

:)

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
rechts jongens dat is palju koos Гоогле Транслате .... Д

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahahaha, of course I am, I really am terrible at written language, but google works(most of the time) It's really a help with the few of my friends who like to chat in there own tongue.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
rechts jongens dat is palju koos Гоогле Транслате .... Д

It is hopeless for Hungarian, but it seemed to work for the Bulgarian posts above (ish).

Hahahaha, of course I am, I really am terrible at written language, but google works(most of the time) It's really a help with the few of my friends who like to chat in there own tongue.

If you have any Hungarian friends then Sztaki is a better tool, but it is still pretty hopeless.

Mitch, are you Bulgarian?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Beszélek egy kicsit Magyar, de nem a Bolgár.

If Bulgarian isn't Mitch's mother tounge I do not envy him trying to get by with the cyrillic alphabet, at least Hungarian has the same letters with a few more added on top, but the grammar! It'll twist your mind around.

Nem beszélek magyarul. –

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE