Hi folks! A few questions and introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
C

circlepknives

Hi folks! My name is Paul Vandine and I am a custom knife dealer. I also am a BRKT authorised dealer.

I have been selling knives since 1999 under the business name of Circle P Knives

http://www.circlepknives.net/

I was wondering what someone needs to do to be able to post in Commercials Sales??

I have just gotten word from my distributor that I can take Pre-orders for the BRKT Aurora and KNEW you folks were very interested :D

I am also on British Blades forums (Since Dec 2005) and TKN and Jerzee Devils forum.

Thanks for your time and quick response!

Cheers!

Paul Vandine

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hey Paul, welcome to BcUK :)

Commercial sales aren't up and running on this forum, I suggest you pm Admin and ask for details.

atb,
Toddy

C

circlepknives

Am just waiting for a PM back.

Just want to make the Auroras available b4 they are all gone :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Paul,

I know you from BB, good to see you here, although I suspect that it’s because there’s a market. ;) I would seem that Joe’s not the UK’s BRKT top dog any more :)

I’m afraid that there’s no commercial advertising, promoting on Bushcraft UK at the moment, this is something is being looked into. We don’t mind a mention of something, as you’ve done but that’s all that’s allowed. You’re more than welcome to be part of the community but not to promote your business.

Hope that all makes sense. If things change I’ll let you know. There’s a lot of crossover on the forums anyway so most will know already. :D

Cheers
Tony

C

circlepknives

I hear you mate, will edit my post as needed. Have wanted to come here, there is not much Bushcrafting in US AFAIK, I may be wrong. Am already spead over 3-4 forums, guess this will make 5 :)

Will look around and participate as I can.

Thanks!

C

circlepknives

Oh man! They'll let ANYONE in here :AR15firin

Hey Mac how goes mate???

C

circlepknives

Oh yes :D And I have to rescind what I said re: Auroras, Mike has said no.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE