Hi Everyone ;o)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
C

Crazywolf

I just thought I would introduce myself to you all, and tell you a little about myself.

I have been camping and hiking since I was 12, which is a long time ago now, and always found that the outdoors brought me peace in my life, and so every time I step outside and camp out I feel happy and free. I love to take photos and believe that each photo captures a small memory. Yes, you're all probably shouting, he is a crazy one! hehe.

In the last 8 years I have been taking a bunch of friends with me camping and hiking in Wales, and trying to show them the beauty out there. I am not excellent at bushcraft, but I'm enthusiastic and willing to learn more to improve my skills. I am currently making a hobo stove which I'll take next time, along with food ideas like bannok etc.

I know you must get hundreds of people like me who are new, but we all have to start somewhere, so any advice will always be gratefully received.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi Crazywolf :) and welcome to BcUK :D
I don't think you're crazy, I think you've already got your seat around the fire sorted :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

......... always found that the outdoors brought me peace in my life, and so every time I step outside and camp out I feel happy and free. I love to take photos and believe that each photo captures a small memory. Yes, you're all probably shouting, he is a crazy one! hehe.
Hi Crazywolf. Sounds like you're crazy enough to fit in with no-one noticing!
Best regards,
Kim

C

Crazywolf

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and hope to have many future chats with you all and hope to meet some of you too ;o)

markjacob

Jan 18, 2010
uk
Halo.
My name is Richard Hamilton and I am new for all you guys. I was just visiting here and enjoying my visits this before. Then I decided to be an active member here and enjoy full stay here with all you people. Hope for the great time here with all of you guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE