Hi everybody

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

memorire

Jan 21, 2010
Germany
Though I live in Germany I decided to join here ;) Been reading the forum for a while now and a couple aof days ago I saw a thread I wanted to answer to but I forgot which now haha...Been reading a lot here ;)

I am a student in Heidelberg and started to explore the nature over here a couple of months ago. I cant say I have a lot of bushcraft expierience since the last time i went out and about was in my youth...but i also spent nights in the woods back then and did all the stuff that comes with it. thats nothing compared to many of you here but I have decided that it would be really nice start doing it again. I also hope I will be able to contribute to the forum and give something back - the information provided here is immense and I find something new and interesting every day!

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Hello memorire,

Welcome to the forum.

I also only discovered this site recently and joined up. I have already found answers to many of my questions just by reading. You are so right, there is something new and interesting every time I log in and look. The only downside is the amount of time I spent on here, oops! just another 10 minutes............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE