hi all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kb31

Forager
Jun 24, 2006
by the lakes
h i all follow bushcrafters am karl am 31 i live on the coast in cumbria my dad got me lofty's sas book in 1986! says it all really this is a great stie am not into all this hi tec lank +plus i can't spell very well so please bear with me i've got to go work soon just though i say hi

Englishrose222

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2006
Devon
englishrose.222.tripod.com
Hi Karl

Don't worry about not being able to spell very well - you just keep them coming - no one will take any notice here I'd like to say a warm welcome to you, you'll find us all a close and happy family. I'm new here myself and already feel very much at home. Perhaps our paths will cross again, come say hello to me. :You_Rock_

Tracy

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Englishrose222 said:
Hi Karl

Don't worry about not being able to spell very well - you just keep them coming - no one will take any notice here I'd like to say a warm welcome to you, you'll find us all a close and happy family. I'm new here myself and already feel very much at home. Perhaps our paths will cross again, come say hello to me. :You_Rock_

Tracy
Absolutely. Welcome karl. Look forward to your posts :p

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Welcomes mate........I Love Cumbria...spent many nights under the stars there......did me outward bound at Eskdale......bloody cold as I remember...ice breakin' on the lake wi' canoes...lol....enjoy yer stay :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE