hi all.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cjackson

May 16, 2014
Sheffield, England
First of all I've been using this site for a couple of months now, only posted a few threads but it will increase :eek:. The responses have been brilliant and very helpful. Much better than my previous experiences with forums.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, from Sheffield studying engineering at Huddersfield. I've been enjoying the outdoors for many years ever since my grandfather took me along on one of his walks in the peaks when I was a little en. Keen to hone my skills and make new ones, the forums been great for that.

Oh I use to be a fishmonger so if anybody would like any tips on filleting etc feel free to ask.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Grandfathers. Wonder how many are here because of the spark those men put inside us. I am. Welcome to the forum.

cjackson

May 16, 2014
Sheffield, England
Grandfathers. Wonder how many are here because of the spark those men put inside us. I am. Welcome to the forum.
The highlight of my week, packing my egg mayonnaise sandwiches into my bag grabbing my mac and venturing out. Also gave me my first knife when I was 14 and that I should give him a silver coin. The puzzled look on people's faces when I do it now are priceless.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE