Hi to all followers of BCUK from a newbie...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I've not been so much a follower as more of a tag along parasite! Picking up tidbits of useful info from the front end of the forums...now I have finally committed and signed up, with an unintentional nudge from a fellow follower 'Angst'. I'm a born and bred Staffordshire country redneck but have lived with my wife and kids in Derbyshire for the last 17 years. Previously a time served CNC machine maintenance engineer for nearly 20 years, but recently started over and spent the last four years qualifying as an NHS physio. My fascination with the 'great outdoors' and especially with wildlife, developed from my dad in early childhood; but, much to my shame and disappointment, a passion for getting out and enjoying them became more of a rare escape when a career took priority! But now I'm doing my best to get a healthier balance of a rewarding job and an enjoyable pastime. learning lots from excellent forums like this and trying to put it into practice. Nothing to contribute except an avid interest and this rambling autobiography so far! Hope to speak, and listen, to as many of you as want to partake. Kind regards, Ferret75 (Pete).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE