Hi all - newbi introduction

I've been lurking and learning for a while now, and now I've made my first post I thought I better introduce myself.

past jobs include being a joiner, gunsmith, saddler, shoe maker (all quite crafty) and now I'm currently a care worker

Hobbies are archery - I'm sure someone on here shoots at the same club - St Ives Bowmen, Good beer and mooching around on the tops and in the woods.

So far I've learned loads from the site and its inspired me to get off my a##e more and get out and do more :D

Cheers all
Chris

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hey Chris, ,..i,m in Pontefract, but i travel to Bradford on the wonderfull M62 every morning,...

bad one tonite too,...sat in it for 2 hours,..(a nasty one at junc 29)

aaaanyway, welcome,.....(deeep breaths)

Stu

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
Hi Chris I show my face on here from time to time when I get, a) time and, b) everyone else off my computer. I shoot with Puriton Gold. I recently managed to get the purse strings loosened enough to treat myself to a new hoyt horizon and of course if you have a new riser you just as well have new limbs to go with it. I also managed to get new sights as well before I got that look, the one that says dont push it any further

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE