Hi all from East Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Bushcrafting, I've been looking round the forum for a couple of weeks now and Finally decided to join. There seems to be a great community spirit, and hopefully i can learn new things, I've just started getting some kit together, So expect lots of questions lol.

Thanks guy's

:)

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Thanks for the welcome everyone, most appreciated

I'm off to the local army surplus tomorrow, see what i can pick up lol, Im thinking rucksack first, then see where i go from there.

lucan

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Lucan, hello,

i,m new too but welcome all the same,..

We had a nice weekend last week camped in a little farm near Beverley, nice part of the world.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Welcome Lucan, Beverley here. We should try and arrange a beer sometime for the guys in this locality maybe in Cottingham it might be nice to break the ice and put a face to the names etc.

Andy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Yes you are right Phil we nerver sorted it. When is best for everyone I seem to remember Cottingham had a few decent pubs, I am fairly flexible so can go along with most nights usually although I run Scouts on a Thursday and currently doing training which is happening on a Wednesday.

I Can let you botyh have my numbers if its easier to organise that way.

Andy

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
im going to scotland for a week on friday bit maybe the weekend after? King billy or the duke of cumberland are both good pubs in cott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE