Hi all,from Derbyshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everyone.
Been lurking for a while, so thought I'd better sign-up! Came here from a link on SoTP so some of you will recognise the name!

Outdoor pursuits so far have involved lots of camping, hopefully loads more canoeing and really hoping to venture further into the wilds with a little more knowledge!

So go easy if I ask any daft questions.

Nige.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Hi Nige and welcome. There seems to be quite a few of us from derbyshire on here now. Any questions fire away.

bobstevenson

Dec 19, 2007
Buxton
Hi Nige

Welcome to the site, I'm new here as well. Hopefully after the festive holiday (3 mins to Christmas woohoo!) and after my visit down south we can organise a get together for those around Derbyshire and nearby areas.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to BcUK :)

Buxton? I visited friends there for many years, lovely place, it's where I learned to weave too.

Hope you enjoy the site,

atb,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
These days mostly band weavings, tablet and the like.
The lady who taught me to weave was a very long time family friend. Appropriately enough her surname was Hattersley :D

cheers,
Toddy

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Hi Nige

Welcome to the site, I'm new here as well. Hopefully after the festive holiday (3 mins to Christmas woohoo!) and after my visit down south we can organise a get together for those around Derbyshire and nearby areas.

Im up for that! :)

bobstevenson

Dec 19, 2007
Buxton
-These days mostly band weavings, tablet and the like

Sounds interesting. I picked up basic knitting and corn dolly making last year so not as complicated as your weaving :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE