He's been, he's been!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 11, 2009
cornwall
Must have been a good boy this year.........
Snugpak antartica sleeping bag, Snugpak sasquatch jacket, Honey stove, stainless burner, bcb stainless cup, sporks, 3 pairs of bridgedale hiking socks and a bottle of St Emillion 2003 grand cru.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Um, not a lot of anything.

But I got a new PC with Windows 7 on (actually quite good when you get used to it.)

And a tub of twiglets

fergus77

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2006
Portreath, Cornwall
I got a Frost River Woodsman pack, Ray MEars fire steel, Ray Mears goes walkabout dvd, River Cottage cookbook which is excellant for squirral recipes, boot socks and one of John's Dragon's Breath fire kits, and a bottle of port which is now an empty bottle of port :lmao:

Been a really good one this year apart from the flu fecking it up, but, been able to light fires in the woodburner with flint & steel using char cloth for tinder. Very pleased :)

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
I treated myself to a Fiskars 14" hatchet, and received one of those knitted jumpers with the patches on the elbows and a pair of shooting mitts/gloves. there's a Bahco Laplander and a firesteel on the way :)

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
If i mention bushcraft to the family they look at me odd and go "whats that?"
However, my sis always pulls out the stops for christmas and i got this fantastic book!

51s7ZlKbXdL._SS500_.jpg

its packed with allsorts! for the plants it has in there its quite comprihensive and i can see there's alot to be done with some fantastic local stuff this year.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
As usual I got a load of books. Backpack Gourmet, pretty good read but not much I've not read before. In fairness though my library has a lot of books on outdoor cooking. I take my food seriously! The Complete Walker IV. An updated classic. I read my copy of Complete Walker III to pieces. A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson. I usually love his books and this one is about heading off into the woods with a reluctant friend so should be fantastic. There are a few other books but that's mostly it for the outdoorsy stuff.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
twas my 40th birthday too so get double! or as in this case, big :D

so i had a us modular sleep system bivi/sleeping bag(s)

and a 5 day trueways survival course for this coming january! :)

:D

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Bushy stuff I got a bear grylls top, bit like a buffalo shirt, some soldier95 goretex gloves...Oh and a dogsledding trip to Canada going this saturday...YAY MUSH MUSH!!

porchini

Forager
Sep 18, 2008
stockport
Duluth Bob Dustrude folding saw
Wild food byRoger Phillips
blade etc to make my first knife wasn't expecting this and a really nice thought
:christmas2:

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
GB Swedish carving axe
laplander folding saw
2 mora crook knives
barnett black widow slingshot (for hunting wood pigeon and grey squirrels if i can be consistently accurate enough) and 10mm ammo
the axe and saw haven't arrived yet :(

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Friend gave me the Gransfors and my Canadian Special arrived back after re-handling by Bark River. Happy days!

01012010140.jpg

01012010141.jpg

01012010142.jpg

badgeringtim

Nomad
May 26, 2008
cambridge
Plus side; I got two ashley Isles Gouges.

Minus side - having to practice sitting on a frozen shave horse in the snow gets you a numb bumb pritty sharpish!
Plus finding knots allover the 'only' green wood i have is annoying :-(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE